Before you head offshore to cruise or race, join us for the most authoritative daylong seminar on safe seamanship, heavy weather tactics, weather forecasting, communications and boat preparation. See safety equipment demos and crew-overboard recovery techniques. Pose questions to our expert bluewater sailors. This could be the most important day of your sailing life.
- Learn about Sun Safety, Hypothermia and Seasickness prevention
- Learn the differences between SOLAS and other visual distress signals
- Moderated by some of the top names in sailing safety
- Organized by US SAILING, developed by Cruising World Magazine
- Sponsored by Cruising World, West Marine and Landfall Navigation
- The US SAILING Sanctioned Safety at Sea Seminar is a certified safety program for offshore sailors, required for many US races and recommended for anyone who wants to learn about safe sailing .
- Seminars are delivered by approved Moderators using a US SAILING certified curriculum
- Don’t miss it!!
We are no longer accepting registration for this event