2014 PORT WASHINGTON RENDEZVOUS
SAILBOAT REGATTA RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the 2014 Port Washington Rendezvous, I hereby:
- Waive and release any and all claims or causes of action which I, or my successors and assigns, may have against the Port Washington Yacht Club, Sheboygan Yacht Club, Milwaukee Yacht Club, Racine Yacht Club and South Shore Yacht Club and their respective members, trustees, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, sponsors, insurers, or their successors and assigns, (collectively, “the Released Parties”) for any property damage, personal injury, expenses, or loss which either I or any member of my crew or occupant of my boat may incur while participating in the Port Washington Rendezvous Sailboat Regatta (“the Regatta”).
- Agree to protect and save the Released Parties harmless from any loss or claim asserted by me, my insurer, or by any person on my boat, or our successors and assigns whether that loss or claim was incurred while participating in the Regatta or while leaving or returning from safe tie-up, mooring or anchorage.
- Assure the Released Parties that I am the owner or captain of a participating boat and that the boat is seaworthy and equipped with all necessary safety gear.
- Accept responsibility for my safety, the safety of my crew and the safety of any other persons on my boat during the Regatta or while leaving or returning from safe tie-up, mooring or anchorage. I acknowledge that any decision to participate in the Regatta, continue participation or terminate participation is solely my responsibility.
- Agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing.
I have read the foregoing release and waiver and request that my application to participate in the Regatta be accepted.